Monday 15 September 2014

Bambi in NYC: What I Bought, Accessories

As some of you may know, I recently visited New York for the first time. I got home Thursday morning and I'm only just getting back to normal, I didn't want to get back to reality at all! I absolutely loved New York! It was a truly amazing trip and I got to do some excellent things, including lots of shopping! Keep your eye on my blog this week for lots of NYC themed posts, from tourist photos to my purchases!

I saved up for nearly a year for my trip, including actually paying for the trip and spending money. If you caught my previous post, you'll have seen some of the things I wanted to buy while I was away and I definitely ticked off everything on my shopping list! 

This first NY installment is dedicated to the many accessories I purchased in America, I'm a huge fan of the NYC department stores!

The first thing I bought was this gorgeous Michael Kors bag, I've wanted it for absolutely ages!



This Calvin Klein purse was an absolute bargain in Century 21, New York's answer to TK Maxx. 

Macy's. 30% off. I was in heaven! Decided if I was going to buy the Marc Jacobs earrings, I definitely needed a ring to match. Be rude to say no at 30% off!


If you are a fan of accessories, Henri Bendel is the store you should visit in NYC! With three floors of beautiful jewellery and handbags it's amazing. I love how this bangle is a little different and unique. 


My boyfriend bought me the ring I wanted from Tiffany for my birthday, but he's taken it away to wrap it up so I can't wear it for a few weeks yet. *sad face*
 
These earrings are also a birthday present but these are from my mum. It was so hard to pick in Tiffany! Too many pretty items.

My mum, sister and I all got matching Pandora bracelets with an apple charm to commemorate our time in New York. 


This watch could possibly be my favourite purchase. I got it in Bloomingdales on our last day and they even sized it for me for free. 

Keep a look out this week for my other New York themed blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment